Professor of Practice, Center for Public Administration and Policy (CPAP)
- D.P.A., University of Southern California, 1995
- MPA, University of Southern California, 1983
- M.B.A., California State University, Northridge, 1981
- B.A., Political Science, Middlebury College, 1973
- Performance management
- Organizational development
- Public management
- Systems Skills for Managers
- Advanced Topic in Organization Development and Change
- Concepts of Public Administration;
- Advanced Topic in Management: Creating and Sustaining High Performing Public Organizations
- “Workforce Reductions: An Annotated Bibliography”. The Center for Creative Leadership, 1997.
- “Improving Information Technology (IT) Investment Management”. Lead author of joint DoD Deputy CIO and Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics (AT&L) assessment of oversight of IT investments and recommendations for strengthening oversight capabilities and eliminating redundancies, 2005.