Affiliated Faculty, Government and International Affairs (GIA)
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of Michigan
- M.A., Russian, Eurasian and East Europe Studies, Georgetown University
- B.A., Political Science (honors), Hunter College, City University of New York
- Politics of Central and Eastern Europe
- Globalization Under and After Socialism: The Evolution of Transnational Capital in Central and Eastern Europe (Stanford University Press, 2018).
- “What Makes Firms Competitive? States, Markets, and Organisational Embeddedness in Competitive Firm Restructuring in Postsocialist Economies,” New Political Economy, Vol. 23, No. 4 (2018), pp. 458-474. “
- “Institutionalizing a Weak State: Law and Jurisdictional Conflict Between Bureaucratic and Communal Institutions in the Albanian Highlands,” Comparative Studies in Society and History, Vol. 57, No. 3 (2015), pp. 637-664.
- Global and Comparative Political Economy
- Post-Communist Transformations
- Social and Political Theory
- Skill Formation Regimes