Affiliated Associate Professor, Government and International Affairs (GIA)
- Ph.D., Politics & International Relations: University of Lancaster, 1996
- M.A., International Relations & Strategic Studies, University of Lancaster, 1990
- Postgraduate Certificate., International Law, Panteion University, Greece, 1989
- B.A., International Studies, Panteion University, Greece, 1988
- European Union’s strategy, external relations and interior policies
- European Organizations
- International and world order
- Regional international systems/societies (Europe, Eurasia and the Middle East)
- International security
International politics and security studies
- The State-Society/Citizen Relationship in Security Analysis: Implications for Planning and Implementation of U.S. Intervention and Peace/State-building Operations (U.S. Army War College, 2015).
- Human and State (In)Security in a Globalized World, 2nd edition (Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt, 2011).
- Co-operative Security and Non-Offensive Defence in the Zone of War: The Greek-Turkish and the Arab-Israeli Cases (Frankfurt: Peter Lang, 2001).
- The Enlargement of International Society: Culture versus Anarchy and Greece’s Entry into International Society (London: Macmillan, 1998).